Holly L Campbell, CADC, RMSR, SQP

Hello, my name is Holly Campbell. I am  a Certified Alcohol and Drug Counselor in the state of Missouri.  I have noticed in my years working in the mental health field how difficult and at times embarrassing it may be for an individual to obtain a court ordered alcohol or drug assessment. Often times an individual is afraid their only option is to contact someone on the list provided by the drug courts.

I am available for alcohol drug evaluations 7 days a week. Because I am not affiliated with any treatment provider, I am able to offer unbiased feedback and independent recommendations to fulfill court requirements.

I fully evaluate a person’s drug or alcohol use and how that use may be affecting them medically, psychiatrically, socially, financially, and within their family. Each assessment and evaluation is individualized as are the written summaries.

I have overseen development and validation efforts for electronic data capture systems, database repositories, and fax-based data collection tools. I employ my medical consulting experience for case management, risk management and medical defense cases.

Frequently Asked Questions:

What are your credentials?

 I am a Certified Alcohol Drug Counselor in the state of Missouri.

 Missouri Substance Abuse Counselors’ Certification Board, License No. 7380.

Do you accept insurance?

No. I offer affordable assessments starting at $150 as well as sliding scale fees.

Why do I need an alcohol drug assessment?

Many times the courts mandate an alcohol drug assessment from a certified professional when charged with an MIP or DUI/DWI. Together we will go over the events leading up to the charges, I will take a complete history of any alcohol or drug use/abuse, provide education, interventions and prepare my recommendations for the prosecuting attorney’s office.

Do I have to be court mandated to take an assessment?

No. While most of my clients are facing drug and alcohol charges, I welcome clients wanting to learn more about their addiction process. Together, we will decide the best route to take for your future.

Will I have to go to treatment?

Again, we will work together to find the best solution. Some clients may require intensive treatment, outpatient treatment, or simply education on addictions and helpful interventions to use should a situation arise. IMPORTANT: It is imperative to follow through with recommendations for treatment if deemed necessary.

If you receive a CD (conditional discharge) from the Court this will be one of terms of that discharge. If you fail to meet the Court’s conditions your case can be re-opened and your failure will be considered a violation of the Court’s Order.
If your alcohol drug evaluation indicates a “no treatment recommended” that will often be helpful to avoid the prosecutor (Assistant District Attorney) recommending a term of probation as a condition of your final sentence. This report of No Treatment by an evaluator can also assist your attorney in getting a ADWI (Aggravated DWI) charge where your BAC was .18 or higher reduced to a “regular” DWI.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: